Pain Management opening in , New York. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comWe are looking for a full time NP or PA to work with our Pain Management Specialist. This individual will be utilized to evaluate patients with acute and chronic pain conditions and assist in creating the treatment plan under the direction of our Pain Management MD. This is a One on One practice setting. The NP/PA will be trained by our Pain Management MD and closely collaborate to determine treatment modalities and medication approaches to alleviate patient's suffering from a variety of maladies.
We anticipate a need for full time work for our growing communities in our town and surrounding areas in NY. The position is currently for an outpatient environment only. The applicant would be part of a hospital owned multi specialty group practice but would be part of a small office with the Physician and the applicant and the support of a strong administrative team. You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with a seasoned primary care referral source. Our aim is to help you shape it to your practice style.
If you would like to be submitted for an interview with this opportunity please send your most up to date CV to [Click Here to Apply] For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call John at [Click Here to Apply]. Reference: 2493591.
- New Grad Friendly
- One on One Practice Opportunity
- Established and Growing Health Care System
- Specialty Training with Well Known Pain Specialist
- Flexible Day Time Schedule
- Beautiful Area of NY
- Competitive Salary plus Incentives
- 401k with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: pain medicine jobs, pain management jobs
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, anesthetist, associate, clinical, clinical nurse, english, midwife, prac, practitioner, rnp