Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , New Hampshire. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comPhysician Assistant - Heart Failure - Cardiology job in Coastal Southern New Hampshire
Join one of the largest acute care hospitals in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire close to Southern Maine
Seeking an experienced Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to deliver patient-centered care in a Cardiovascular Group and Heart Failure Program in the seacoast region of New Hampshire to promote a collaborative relationship among various health care professionals toward continuity of patient care and efficient use of resources.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and evaluation of a program of specialized health care for a patient population with heart failure and other cardiac disease
- Report to the Practice Manager of the Cardiovascular Group for practice operations
- Full time position
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of high-risk patients
- Must have previous inpatient cardiology experience preferably in the area of Heart Failure and coronary artery disease and transitional management of high-risk cardiology patients.
- Provide support in the inpatient and outpatient clinic settings to ensure continuity of patient care.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package.
Located near in the state's Seacoast Region with convenient access to the Region's arts, fine dining, entertainment and beaches. This location is is also the gateway to New Hampshire's Lake Region, home to the state's largest lake, Lake Winnipesaukee, and to several ski resorts.
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional