The IT Project Manager (PM) is responsible to collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to define approach, effort, schedule and tools to deliver projects. The IT PM coordinates activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, reviews, etc.), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status updates to project team
Key ingredients ?
* Develop, maintain, and disseminate all project documentation including project schedules, scope / change impacts, status reports, and post mortem reviews
* Manages project scope and the coordinate change control process
* Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks. Responsible for identifying and driving solutions to complete projects
* Able and willing to own some requirements definition work, including:
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, use cases, scenarios, and business analysis.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true need.
* Minimum (1) years of experience managing interactive and technology projects, some ecommerce experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of software development life cycles, web and mobile technologies, web and mobile development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
* Good understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, and run team meetings
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
* Strong analytical skills ? including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to solve complex problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
* Strong Microsoft Project and MS Office skills
* Must be able to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the District of Columbia. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of food, alcohol, and essentials?all delivered in as little as an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Bronx, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Our company aspires to be a valued corporate partner in all communities in which it serves and works extensively with dozens of charitable and community partners.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there's more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you'd imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
* Flexible and generous PTO plan
* 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
* Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
* Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
* Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like \"The Very Best Cheese and Wine\"
* We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
* We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
* Summer barbecues and annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect -
Learn more @FreshDirect on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job