Description:Associate Manager, Electrical Engineering - Clifton, NJ
Job ID: ES20182###-####6
Lead a group of Firmware engineers working multiple programs. Team size is approximately 10 full time engineers. Leadership responsibilities include technical direction, program execution monitoring and course correction. Coordinate efforts with other Digital Design Group leads to assign program tasks, evaluate and fill staffing/recruiting needs, identify/monitor/maintain department budget, provide performance assessments, identify & execute process improvement initiatives, and career development.
- Bachelors Science in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 6 years relevant experience in FPGA
- Working knowledge of high performance Xilinx and Altera (Intel) products
- Working Knowledge of FPGA development tools
- Driving knowledge for FPGA processes and guidance
- 2 years relevant leadership experience, focus groups of 5-10 team members
- Cost Account Management familiarity
Preferred Additional Skills
- General: Microsoft Office, DOORs (Requirement Specification and Tractability), Revision Control
- Circuit Card: Cadence Allegro for Schematic Entry and to support PWB Layout/Route
- FPGA: Mentor Graphics HDL Designer, Mentor Graphics ModelSim/Questa, Synopsis Synplicity, Xilinx ISE, Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Employer may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Location: USA - NJ - Clifton
Activation Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Expiration Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Associated topics: adapter, cellular, circuit, design, electrician, image processing, signal processing, solar, wind, wire