Job ID: ZB-1031052Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health?. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining process information for IT processes, including mapping and measuring business objectives to IT process outputs; driving conversations with IT and business partners to define process requirements, and create process flows and metrics to measure success for one or two of the following processes: incident, problem, service request, configuration, knowledge, and asset in conjunction with the enterprise process design team; leading the creation maintenance, and reporting of various ITIL process area metrics, including Configuration, Knowledge, Incident, Problem, Asset and Service Request; utilizing analytics to plan, implement and continually improve processes to transition activities of newly deployed apps/services from development to support staff.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience, with 2 years in ITIL Process role.
* Experience with ITIL v3.
* Experience with SaaS ITSM Suite of tools such as ServiceNow.
* Experience with IT Asset Management and CMBD Integration.
* Experience with IT standards, procedures, policies.
* Familiarity with HIPAA, COBIT, ITIL, CMMI and other process standards.
* Customer relationship management.
* PMO structures, processes, and methods.
* Experience with demand / consumption management.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Oral & written communications.
* Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
* Process engineering and re-design.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
* Adaptability / ability to manage change.
* Problem solving / analytical thinking with a results oriented focus.
* Conflict management.
* Navigating organizational politics.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Naperville, IL - Waukegan, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task