- help usa
- $55,905.00 -83,990.00/year*
10451 N Big Creek Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
About HELP USA
Your responsibilities will include:
* Conducting intakes and assessments of high-risk program participants and providing referrals to appropriate resources to ensure the maintenance of housing stability and self- sufficiency.
* Using the Critical Time Intervention (CTI) case management model to address client needs.
* Conducting home visits and escorting clients to appointments when necessary.
* Establishing community linkages for high risk clients with the goal of building a support system to assist clients move towards self-sufficiency.
* Liaising with property management companies, landlords, and brokers to negotiate affordable rental amounts, repairs, etc.
* Documenting all work on behalf of clients in CARES via case notes, service plans with clear identified goals, and all contact with client through phone calls and home visits.
* Preparing weekly reports detailing CTI phase outcomes and challenges.
* Attending all required trainings and workshops for CTI and participating in weekly team meetings and individual supervisory meetings.
* Strong verbal, written, and negotiation skills.
* Strong organizational and documentation skills.
* Ability to take the initiative, be dependable and resourceful, and pay keen attention to detail.
* Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks in a timely manner and in a fast paced, demanding environment.
* Computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office Excel.
* Knowledge and understanding of team concepts preferred.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.
Associated topics: business development, case manager, case management, development manager, liaison, manage, office manager, project, project management, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.