Loading some great jobs for you...
Do you have excellent clinical skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our organization as a Divisional Clinical Consultant / Regional Nurse.
The Divisional Clinical Consultant / Regional Nurse (RN) will support the health campuses located in our North Michigan Division. Our Divisional Clinical team is responsible for providing support to the Directors of Nursing and nursing teams located at Trilogy s senior living health campuses. This highly rewarding position is accountable for providing nursing knowledge, advice and counsel to our campus leadership. Successful applicants will be passionate about caring for the elderly and able to work in, and create, a positive working experience as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supports the management in each Health Campus by providing nursing, and assessment knowledge, advice and/or counsel to Executive Directors, Directors of Health Services or Health Campus staff members.
2. Assists Health Campus staff in adherence to professional, corporate and regulatory standards. Works in cooperation with the Chief Nursing Officer, Division Vice President, Operations Support and Chief Operating Officer.
3. Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs Health Campuses understanding that change and the need for improvement is a never ending process in customer service.
4. Assists Health Campus management teams with the implementation of departmental policies and procedures. 5. Partners with the Divisional Vice President to provide direction and recommendations regarding regulatory compliance for the nursing department in the facilities assigned.
6. Evaluates the delivery of services in each assigned Health Campus. Assists management staff in the development of goals and objectives and solutions to identified problem areas, which result in immediate and satisfactory response to concerns.
7. Supports Quality Assurance Programs for clinical opportunities that identifies the root cause of the concern and assists with the development of action plans for remediation.
8. Establishes and maintains rapport with regulatory agencies, professional organizations, teaching institutions, and community leaders to enhance and promote the Company s professional image and culture.
9. Provides a visit observation report for Health Campus facility visits and/or significant communication on matters of importance which detail observations, recommendations for improvement, issues and problems discussed, directions given, and updates or follow-up from previous communications.
10. Acts as a facilitator to the Director of Health Services and Executive Director. Facilitation shall be in the form of advice, sharing ideas, listening to problems, identifying needs in terms of quality assurance, staff development and role modeling.
11. Conducts at a minimum, a quarterly onsite QAPI visit to each facility as assigned and/or remote basis to assure compliance with Trilogy standards and regulatory requirements.
12. Facilitates continuous quality improvement training for campus leadership to ensure successful execution of CMS mega rule requirements.
13. Provides direction on issues of compliance, and makes recommendations to the Executive Director on areas that may require attention and focus.
14. Provides written recommendations to the facility Directors of Health Services with a copy distributed to the Executive Director on areas needing improvement in the Health Campus. At the request of the Executive Director, Chief Nursing Officer and/or Division Vice President, this position will assume additional responsibility to assist the facility in regaining compliance or patient care standards.
15. Identifies assessment risk factors. Assures appropriate follow-up and resolution with Health Campus staff.
16. Communicates and interprets Company/Facility policy to new Directors of Health Services and other staff, as needed.
17. Develops and presents relevant training modules and programs to promote and foster professional development of facility nursing staff.
18. Coordinates and participates in clinical portion of Peer Reviews as needed.
19. Maintains a wide variety of public and private contacts to develop and promote good public relations for the organization. This may include not-for-profit organizations, service clubs, professional organizations, etc.
20. Travel (80%) including overnight stay necessary.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!